Below is the range of Bromcom IP addresses used by the following products. Traffic is on ports 443 and 444 (SSL) TCP.
- Bromcom Cloud (Cloudmis.bromcom.com)
- MyChildAtSchool, Student Portal (Mychildatschool.com and Bromcomvle.com)
- School Vision (Vision.bromcom.com)
- Bromcom Services (services.bromcom.com)
- Bromcom emails from the MIS
Cloud customers should ensure that traffic from this range bypasses any proxy filters.
Filters and Permission
Customer should ensure that the following URLs are also permitted. Failure to do so can cause slow response of the MIS.
Local MIS and P3 installations
Local MIS and P3 installations using MyChildAtSchool, Student Portal or VLE should ensure that your firewall is configured to allow inbound traffic on port 444 and 443 (SSL) bi-directional access from Bromcom’s public facing IP addresses.
Last Updated 16/11/2023