This page contains information and guidance on completing your End of Year 2022 in Bromcom.
End of Year Dashboard
The new End of Year Dashboard allows you to track the status of your End of Year tasks. You can read about the dashboard and how to use it here.
Read the full End of Year guides
Below are Bromcom’s Primary and Secondary End of Year 2022 guides, which you can use to assist you with your End of Year tasks.
End of Year Webinars
Use the links below to register for the upcoming Primary or Secondary End of Year 2022 Webinars.
Note: If you are unable to attend the Live Webinars, the recordings of them will be available to watch under Webinar Recordings.
Use the links below to view the latest recordings of our 2022 End of Year Webinar for Primary and Secondary.
Other Helpful Guides
Below are a multitude of guides, which cover specific tasks or functions relevant to the End of Year process.
Academic Year and Period Structure
- Summer 2022 Admissions Guidance
- Managing Data Boundaries
- Check Current Year End Dates – Teaching Classes/Tutor Groups
- Check AM/PM Session Times and Length for next year
- Create a New Period Structure
- Create a New Academic Year
- How to Promote Tutor Groups
- How to Manage Split Lunches and Social Distancing in Schools
- Add/Amend Academic Days/Staff Days
Adding and assigning students to groups
- Set up MCAS for next academic Year
- MCAS Beginners guide
- MCAS Check accounts for new and removed students
- Student Portal Check accounts for all students
Data checks/additional tasks
- Check Teaching Classes Exist
- Check Students have a lesson/full timetable
- Check Teaching Classes have Teachers
- Check Teaching Classes have Timetables
- Check all Students are in a Tutor Group
- Check all Students are in a Year Group
- Check Tutor Groups Exist
- Check all the Correct Tutor Groups Exist
- Check Tutor Groups have AM/PM Timetables
- Check Tutor Groups have Tutors
- Register Update Parameters
- How to Manage the DMS – Documents and Reports in My Account