This article contains information and guidance on completing your End of Year 2023 in Bromcom.
End of Year Dashboard
The End of Year Dashboard allows you to track the status of your End of Year tasks. You can read about the dashboard and how to use it here.
Access: The minimum permission required to see/access the End of Year Dashboard is found in the Profile Module of Config>Setup>Roles & Permissions.
Drop in Sessions
For users who have attended one of our End of Year Webinars but still have follow up questions, we are hosting four Drop in Sessions via Teams.
The link and schedule can be found below:
Tuesday 18th July 2pm – use link above
Thursday 20th July 2pm – use link above
Read the full End of Year guides
Below are Bromcom’s Primary, Secondary, Virtual and Partner School End of Year 2023 guides, which you can use to assist you with your End of Year tasks.
End of Year Webinars
Use the links below to register for the upcoming 2023 End of Year Webinars.
Note: If you are unable to attend the Live Webinars, the recordings of them will be available to watch under Webinar Recordings.
Use the links below to view our 2023 End of Year Webinars for Primary and Secondary.
Book a call with your CSM
First time doing your End of Year or need some hand holding through the process? You can book a call with one of our Customer Success Managers below.
Other Helpful Guides
Below are a multitude of guides, which cover specific tasks or functions relevant to the End of Year process.
Academic Year and Period Structure
- 2023 Admissions Guidance
- Managing Data Boundaries
- Check Current Year End Dates – Teaching Classes/Tutor Groups
- Check AM/PM Session Times and Length for next year
- Create a New Period Structure
- Create a New Academic Year
- How to Promote Tutor Groups
- How to Manage Split Lunches and Social Distancing in Schools
- Add/Amend Academic Days/Staff Days
- How to approach Year Group and Tutor Group Promotion
- How to use the Tutor Group Timetable Generator
Adding and assigning students to groups
- Set up MCAS for next academic Year
- MCAS Beginners guide
- MCAS Check accounts for new and removed students
- Student Portal Check accounts for all students
Data checks/additional tasks
- How to Process a Student as a Leaver and Export a CTF
- Check Teaching Classes Exist
- Check Students have a lesson/full timetable
- Check Teaching Classes have Teachers
- Check Teaching Classes have Timetables
- Check all Students are in a Tutor Group
- Check all Students are in a Year Group
- Check Tutor Groups Exist
- Check all the Correct Tutor Groups Exist
- Check Tutor Groups have AM/PM Timetables
- Check Tutor Groups have Tutors
- Register Update Parameters
- How to Manage the DMS – Documents and Reports in My Account