This guide will show you how to transfer results – for example, from one Assessment Type or Term to another, or if data has been entered into the wrong area you can use this to move it to the correct area.
Important: please note that this is not reversible.
- To know where the assessment data you want to move or copy is saved and where you need to transfer it to
Start by going to Modules > Assessment > Manage Data
Then select Action and Transfer Result
Transfer Results will open as a pop up. In this process, Source refers to the data you want to copy or transfer and Target refers to where you want the data to appear after this task.
Complete the relevant fields:
- Source Assessment Type – the Assessment Type that you want to copy from (Predicted Grade for example).
- Source Term – the Term that you want to copy from – Autumn 1 for example.
- Source Year Group – the Year Group that you want to copy from – Y11 for example.
- Source Subject – the Subjects that you want to copy from – English, Maths and Science for example.
- Same as Source – this gives you the option to Copy the data to the same Source, or Transfer the data completely
- Target Assessment Type – the Assessment Type that you want to transfer or copy to – Predicted Grade for example.
- Target Term – pick the Term that you want to transfer or copy to – Autumn 2 for example, or tick Target Term Same as Source.
- Target Year Group – pick the Year Group that you want to transfer or copy to – Y11 for example, or tick Target Year as Source.
- Target Subject – pick the Subjects that you want to transfer or copy to – English, Maths and Science for example.
Once you’re done, click Validate,
The Validate Results screen will appear giving you a summary of what will be updated. If this is what you expect please click Transfer.
Then you will be asked to Proceed.
Finally, you will get a message in the top right hand corner stating that the copy of transfer has been successful.