In this guide, we will show you how to use the Manage CPD Activities page within the Administration Module.
This feature can be used to create and manage CPD Activities, which can then be assigned to specific Staff Members or Staff Units.
Pre-requisites: An understanding of the HR Module and CPD Activities is advisable.
Access: The minimum permission required to access Manage CPD Activities is found in the Administration Module of Config>Setup>Roles & Permissions.
To begin, go to Modules>Administration>Manage CPD Activities.
Any previously created CPD Activities will be visible on the page.
Press New to begin creating a new one.
This will open the Create CPD Activity screen where you can complete the following details (any fields with * are mandatory).
- Type* – The type of CPD Activity you are creating.
- Location – The location where the CPD Activity is taking place.
- Start Date and Time – The Start Date and Time of the CPD Activity.
- End Date and Time – The End Date and Time of the CPD Activity.
- Summary* – Brief Summary of the CPD Activity.
- Expiry Length – When the CPD Activity will no longer be available.
- Detail – Further information about what the CPD Activity is/covers.
- Time Required – Hours required to complete the CPD Activity.
- Cost – The cost/charge of the CPD Activity to the Staff.
- Active – Makes the CPD Activity available and active.
- Save – Creates the CPD Activity once all required details have been completed.
You will receive a success notification and the CPD Activity will now be visible on the page.
You also have the option to press Assign.
Pressing Assign allows you to assign specific Staff Member(s) or a Staff Unit to the CPD Activity if you wish.
Once Saved, the CPD Activity will appear on the Staff Member’s Records in the Performance Management area.