Note: All pages below are subject to having relevant Roles and Permissions.
The View Details option allows the Student Details or the Group Details to be viewed.
See also: How To Register and Login to the Teacher App and How To Use the Teacher App
Once logged in click on the View Details option.
This will open on the the Student List page by default click on the Groups tab to view the Group Details.
Click on the right facing Arrow to view the Details for that Student, to find a specific Student enter the name in the Search Field.
This will open the Student Profile.
Depending on the device used you may have to scroll down to see the rest of the options.
- Emergency Contact – will display Emergency Contact information
- Background Details – will display Medical Conditions and Doctor information
- Timetable – will display the Timetable for the current day
- Attendance – will display Attendance for the current day
- Behaviour – will display the last 5 Behaviour Events given to the Student
- Communication Log – will display the latest Communications
The Year to Date Attendance will be displayed in a Chart.
When displaying the Emergency Contact information the Home Address of the Student will be displayed for those with the Permissions to see it.
Click on the Groups tab, his will open the Groups list, displaying Reporting Groups, Tutor Groups and Teaching Classes.
Click on the right facing Arrow to view the Details for that Group, to find a specific Group enter the name in the Search Field.
This will now display a list of Students in the Group. Click on the right facing Arrow to view the Student Details.