Use this guide to resolve School Census Query 2775Q
AUTUMN RETURN ONLY
- Pupils On Roll only: Where present, the sum of [<QualHrs> and <Non_qualHrs>] is less than 40 hours
- Pupils Off Roll only: Where at least one learning aim has a <LearningActualEndDate> on or after the 2023-08-01 the sum of [<QualHrs> and <Non_qualHrs>] is less than 40 hours
- Please check: The sum of planned learning hours and the planned employability, enrichment and pastoral hours is lower than 40. Total planned hours should reflect the annual planned hours for the academic year
- Go to Modules>Census>Learning Hours Maintenance> Academic Year = current academic year>Choose the Students>Go. Check the hours in the Qual Hours, Non Qual Hours and Total Hours are correct.
- Please read Learning Hours Maintenance for further guidance on add Learning Hours.
- Bromcom is unable to provide guidance on what Learning Hours are to be entered. For DfE guidance on Post 16 Student data ( Learning Hours) see here.
For further guidance on Bromcom Census see here
THE EXAMPLES AND SCREENSHOTS IN THIS GUIDE ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY
Go to Modules>Census>Learning Hours Maintenance>
For Academic Year choose Current Academic Year then either type in the Student name or click the blud Find button to open the Student Selector List to select multiple Students.
Once Students are selected click Go
Check the hours in the Qual Hours, Non Qual Hours and Total Hours columns are correct.
IMPORTANT in order for the resolved error/query to be removed from the list of errors/queries you would need to generate a new Census return and remember to use save & validate for the errors/queries to update/clear.