This page contains Bromcom guidance for completing the School Workforce Census 2023.
The permissions to access the School Workforce Census are found in Config>Set Up>Roles and Permissions in the Census Module
Bromcom has now released the 2023 Census file.
Read Bromcom Guidance
You can access the 2023 School Workforce Bromcom guidance below, which contains How to Run the 2023 Census and the Error Resolution guide.
Read DFE Guidance
Access DfE guidance about the School Workforce Census here. Including the main changes compared to previous years.
Book onto a SWF Census Webinar
Tuesday 17th October – 2:00pm to 3:30pm
Thursday 19th October – 9:30am to 11:00am
Tuesday 31st October – 2:00pm to 3:30pm
Drop in Sessions
For users who have attended one of our SWF Census Webinars but still have follow up questions, we are also hosting six Drop in Sessions via Teams.
To attend a Drop in Session, you must have already attended one of our SWF Census Webinars. The link and schedule to the drop in sessions can be found below;
Friday 3rd November 10am – 11am
Wednesday 8th November 2pm – 3pm
Thursday 30th November 2pm – 3pm
Watch SWFC Webinar Recordings
Click on the link below to view the School Workforce Census 2023 Webinar Recording,
- How to resolve Query 4521Q
- How to resolve Error 4540
- How to resolve Error 6000
- How to resolve Error 4740
- How to resolve Query 4470Q
- How to resolve Error 4516
- How to resolve Query 6260Q
- How to resolve Error 4100
- How to Add NASENCO Qualification for SENCO Staff
- How to Add a New Member of Staff
- How to Add Supply Staff
- How to Add a Staff Contract and Role
- How to Make a Member of Staff a Leaver
- How to Reinstate Staff Leaver Records
- How to Create a New Base Pay Structure
- How to Merge Duplicate Staff Records
- How to Record Staff Absence