What’s in the V5 2020 7.1 Release?
This page will give you an overview of the November 2020 Software Release, which was released on 20 November 2020.
You can read the full list of changes in the Release Notes here.
We’re turning off the Old Menu
The old Menu and Navigation will be turned off for all users. Most schools are already using the new pages but if you do need to understand the main differences, you can read about them here.
Behaviour Entry Page removed
The Behaviour Entry page will be removed and users should instead go to Modules > Behaviour > Event Records or input this data via the Student page.
Page and Framework Updates
Over the past few months we have updated some of the pages within the modules to make them easier to use and to improve them visually. The following modules will have pages updated.
- Student Portal
- Census: School and Workforce Statutory updates
- Dinner: New Individual Dinner Account Report
- Finance: MIS Money Transactions Integration with Bromcom Finance
- Assessment – KS4 Dashboard: Continued updates
- Setup: Google Integration
- Staff: New HR pages to be added
- Students: Option to add Received Messages from MCAS to Communication Log
– New option to Distribute Staff Absence Codes
– Student Dashboard Charts
– Attendance Dashboard with Charts