This page contains the schedule for Bromcom Web Wednesday sessions, which are 30 min training sessions designed to demonstrate procedures, tasks and functions within the MIS.
Web Wednesday sessions are hosted within the Bromcom Community, which can be found here.
Here is the provisional schedule for the next season of Web Wednesday thirty minute mini training sessions (including booking links). They will happen at 2.15pm every Wednesday afternoon, once a session has passed a recording will be available to watch.
- 16 November – Attendance Analysis and Reports (2pm)
- 23 November – Setting Up Mock Exams
- 30 November – Behaviour Dashboard
- 7 December – Behaviour Pathways
- 14 December – Attendance and Behaviour Watchlists
- 4 January – Behaviour Automated Events
- 11 January – Resetting Student Actions
- 18 January – Webmerge Letters for Attendance
- 25 January – Webmerge Assessment (Quick Reports)
- 1 February – KS4 Performance Dashboard
- 8 February – HR Setting Up Self Service
- 22 February – Adding Staff and System Users
- 1 March – Raising Support Tickets
For more information on our Primary and Secondary phase training and the resources available, please see the following links;