What is coming in the next Release V5 2020 7.1 (November 20th 2020)
This page will give you an insight into what to expect in the November 2020 Software Release.
We’re turning off the Old Menu
The old Menu and Navigation will be turned off for all users. Most schools are already using the new pages but if you do need to understand the main differences, you can read about them here.
Behaviour Entry Page Removed
This page will be removed from the MIS and users should instead go to Modules > Behaviour > Event Records or input this data via the Student page.
Page and Framework Updates
Over the past few months we have updated some of the pages within the modules to make them easier to use and to improve them visually. The following modules will have pages updated.
- Student Portal
- Census: School and Workforce Statutory updates
- Dinner: New Individual Dinner Account Report
- Finance: MIS Money Transactions Integration with Bromcom Finance
- Assessment – KS4 Dashboard: Continued updates
- Setup: Google Integration
- Staff: New HR pages to be added
- Students: Option to add Received Messages from MCAS to Communication Log
– New option to Distribute Staff Absence Codes
– Student Dashboard Charts
– Attendance Dashboard with Charts
Click on the image below for a Sneaky Peek at the Release Notes.