In this guide, we will show you how to access the Analysis feature within Modules>Student Portal>Learning Resources.
This feature allows you to find, view and analyse all of the Homework within a chosen date range against either of the following entities (this will be expanded on later);
- By Teacher
- By Group
- By Student
- By Subject
If you use Office365 Integration, the Analysis feature will also find Homework that you have created in Teams and allow you to view/analyse it in the MIS.
Access: The minimum permissions required to access the Analysis feature are found in the Student Portal Module of Config>Setup>Roles & Permissions. The Analysis button is a static part of the Learning Resources page so there is no standalone permission.
To begin, go to Modules>Student Portal>Learning Resources.
Once the page loads, any previously created Homework tasks will be visible on the page. For the purpose of this guide, press Analysis.
The Analysis page will load and provide you the following options;
- By Teacher – Lets you select the specific Teacher(s) to find/analyse Homework for.
- By Group – Lets you select the specific Group(s) to find/analyse Homework for.
- By Student – Lets you select the specific Student(s) to find/analyse Homework for.
- By Subject – Lets you select the specific Subject(s) to find/analyse Homework for.
- Status – Lets you view Homework currently under any or all of the following statuses – Pending, Late, Received, Overdue.
- From – The start date for which you want to see Homework from.
- To – The end date for which you want to see Homework until.
- Run – Checks for any Homework found against selections you have chosen (Students/Groups etc).
Once you have decided how you would like to analyse the Homework, select at least one entity (Student/Group etc) and press Run.
This will provide you with a list of any Homework found against that entity in the chosen date range.
If you click on the Homework, it will provide you with a pop up screen showing you the details of the Homework and how it was Submitted/Marked, including any files.
The Teacher Comments box is available should you wish to add any further text.
Homework does not have to be completed/submitted by the Student in order for it to appear in this section.
Running the Analysis feature against a Group with Homework assigned to it will provide you with an Overall % of how many Students have completed the Homework, as well as the list of Students required to complete the Homework.