Behaviour Administrators can use this guide to create, view, edit and delete Behaviour Events with the function to search, filter and export the Event RecordsAccess: The minimum permissions required to access the Events Records page is found in the Behaviour Module of Config>Setup>Roles & Permissions.
See also How to Create a New Behaviour Event
Go to Modules>Behaviour>Event Records
By default the Event Records page will show todays Events.
Click on the Start Date and End Date to in order to change the default dates then click Apply
- Use the New, View, Edit and Delete to add, view, edit and delete Event Records.
- Click Export to Export the Event Records
- Click on the column headers to Sort the Event Records
- Click on the column headers to Filter the Event Records
- Use the top right Search Filters to Search for Event Records
Tip: White boxes = multiple choice, in the example below Year 11 and Year 10 have been chosen in the Year Group box.
In this example we have searched for Negative Events for a specific Student, then we can Export the Event Records for further analysis if required.
We can Add/Remove Columns to the Event Records list as below;
Use the Filter cups to further Filter the Event Records