Note: All pages below are subject to having relevant Roles and Permissions.
From the left Menu go to Config > Cover > Configurations.
This will open the Configurations page.
- Default Reason for Exam Events – allows you to define a default reason for when an Exam Event is entered into the system, this is done using a dropdown list
- Do not send messages for past covers – can be used if you do not wish to send messages for covered Events/Classes that have taken place in the past
- You can now define the default value of the Absent For option for By Time or By Period, when selected during the entry of a Staff/Room Absence.
- Include additional details with Cover Not Required – allows additional details that have been added to be displayed
- Cover Not Required status automatically if the selected class has another timetabled teacher – can be Configured to on of off
There are two Configuration options relating to Suspended Classes. The first option allows you to set the Room as available for use when arranging cover as a default setting when a Class is Suspended.
The second option allows you to set Staff Available when arranging cover, as a default setting when a Class is Suspended.
In the AM/PM registrations settings, simply decide which Registration Periods you wish to be included on the Arrange Cover screen.
Duty Codes Colour Details
This area is used to customise the colours of the individual Duty Codes. To select the colour of a Duty Code, click on the Colour dropdown list and simply select the new colour from the Colour Chart.
Once you have defined all of the Configuration Settings, you can save the changes using the Save button.