Note: All pages below are subject to having relevant Roles and Permissions.
Hover on the Reports heading on the Toolbar select Attendance to see the Attendance Reports.
Below is a list of the Attendance Reports
Absence Slip Report
• The Absence Slip Report prints out an Absence Slip, reporting on either Daily or Weekly student absences from a Class or Classes, which can then be given to the Tutor to authorise the absence. The data is generated when any designated Absence Slip Attendance Marks are given as a registered Mark for a student. This option is setup on the Attendance Codes page.
• The Absentee List report will show the Attendance for a group of students for any chosen day and can be produced by Class, Course or Student
Academic Calendar Summary
• The Academic Calendar Summary report displays a Summary of the Registers, for both Classes and Tutor Groups, taken and outstanding, against the school’s Academic Calendar, in Data, Chart or Data and Chart views
• The All/Own Attendance report shows individual students Attendance figures for a selected number of weeks for a group of students. The students can be selected by Class, Course, All Teachers or one Teacher
All/Own Attendance Statistics
• The All/Own Attendance Statistics report shows individual students Attendance figures for a selected number of weeks for a group of students. The students can be selected by Class, Course, All Teachers or one Teacher
AM/PM Attendance Analysis
• The AM/PM Attendance Analysis report totals AM/PM information and analyses by Code Meaning in accordance with requirements of the DfE. The report also analyses within each Attendance Meaning to show the individual Codes used and can be produced for Day or Week, in Data, Chart or Data and Chart views
AM/PM Attendance Summaries
• The AM/PM Attendance Summaries report gives details of all students who have been registered displaying Present, Authorised and Unauthorised Absences, in Data, Chart or Data and Chart views
Attendance Analysis Exports
• The Attendance Analysis Exports is an export option, the data available is for exporting for custom reports to be produced by the school. The data can be exported as either: CSV, HTML or XML files, there are 6 sections covering over 50 reports
Attendance and Punctuality
• The Attendance and Punctuality report displays an overall Percentage, per Year and per Tutor Group for Attendance, Absence and Unauthorised Absence and the number of Unauthorised Absences, Late and Missing Marks for the dates selected
• The Attendance Certificate report generates the Individual Student Certificate of Attendance for all students for the selected Class or a group of students for the selected dates. A Certificate for each student will be displayed on a page of its own
Attendance Code List
• The Attendance Code List report produces a list of all Attendance Codes available for the year selected from the dropdown list, with the description and associated Attendance Meanings
• The Attendance History report will produce an Attendance History for any Class, Course or Student for the selected dates, in Data, Chart or Data and Chart views
• The Attendance Percentage report breaks down into three parts, Compulsory Students, Non–Compulsory Students and the Grand Totals
• The Attendance Report produces a list of students who have the selected Marks or Meanings, displaying the Admission Number, Student Name, Tutor Group, Classes Affected, Number of Periods, Total Students and Total Occurrences
• The Attendance Slip report produces a list of Attendance Slips, which are Summaries of Attendance for students for a Class for the selected Dates and Classes
• The Attendance Summary report gives Percentage figures for a selected Attendance type for the requested weeks for Tutor Group, Class, Report Groups, Course or any combination of these. Weekly Totals are displayed on the last page along with Yearly Totals
• Blank Registers produces Blank Registers for the selected Classes, Reporting Groups, allowing Manual Registration if required. The bottom of the Register has space for the name of the person taking the Register and their signature.
• The Broken Weeks report shows the number of weeks where a student’s Attendance has been broken within the selected date range. it shows the Student, DoB, Tutor Group, Number of Broken Weeks and a Breakdown of Absence Marks
Class Attendance by Teacher
• The Class Attendance by Teacher report displays the Attendance Marks for the selected Tutor Group or Class, for the selected dates. It groups by the Teacher who takes Attendance for the selected Groups or Classes. In addition, the Percentage breakdown of each student over the period of time is displayed, along with Individual Totals and the Teacher who took the Register, an Individual Teacher can be selected
Class Attendance Report
• The Class Attendance Report displays the Attendance Marks for the selected Tutor Group, Class or Course, for the selected dates. Each Class, Group or Course will be displayed on a separate page showing all the requested weeks, the Percentage breakdown of each student over the selected dates, along with the Individual Totals and the Teacher who took the Register.
• The Class Register report shows Individual Students Attendance for any given day. The group of students can be selected by Class, Course or Period
• The Commented Attendance report will produce a breakdown of any Attendance Marks to which Comments have been applied
• The Continuous Absence report produces a breakdown of Continuous Absence for selected Classes, Courses or Students. It will look for Continuous Absence for the number of Weeks selected, prior to the date entered. The report displays the Admission Number, Student Name, Date of Birth and Last Attendance date.
Daily Outstanding Registers
• The Daily Outstanding Registers report shows Outstanding Registers for the selected day, displaying the Username, Teacher Name, Period, Class and Room.
Daily Register Audit
• The Daily Register Audit report will list the periods for a particular day, for Missing, Requested, Taken or Re-requested registers for the parameters entered, showing the Teacher and Time Information in Landscape or Portrait.
• The Fire Drill report is used in emergency cases and gives a full list of all students, in tutor groups and all their marks for the day, up to the last register taken. This report is produced in real time for the current day and produces 1 page per tutor group.
Lateness by Class/Course
• The Lateness by Class/Course report produces a list of students who have been registered late during the requested weeks and can be selected by Class or Course.
Lateness by Student
• The Lateness by Student report produces a list of students who have been registered late during the requested weeks.
• The Punctuality Report produces a breakdown of the punctuality for selected group/s.
• The Register Audit report will list the registers for a particular day, for Class, Student or Teacher, for the parameters entered, displaying when they were taken and by whom. In the case of a register not being taken, the time is shown as ‘?’ with the initials of the teacher timetabled to have taken the lesson. The report gives a summary at the bottom showing registers received, missing and the percentage of received registers.
Single Period Attendance
• The Single Period Attendance report will display period attendance for a class, student or All for the individually selected period.
• The Student Attendance report generates the individual student Certificate of Attendance for all students for the selected class or a group of students for the selected dates. Attendance totals for each week are also displayed with a grand total shown when the Show Statistics option is selected. A certificate for each student will be displayed on a page of its own.
Teacher Outstanding Registers
• The Teacher Outstanding Registers report shows outstanding registers for all teachers for a chosen date and periods, in list form.
Termly Absence Data
• The Termly Absence Data report displays an overall percentage of the number of sessions and the number of absences given for the selected date range, either weekly or daily.
• The Traditional AM/PM report shows each individual student’s attendance within a selected tutor group or course for the selected weeks and is displayed in traditional herringbone format, with individual and overall number of attendance figures.