Note: All pages shown below are subject to having relevant Roles & Permissions.
In this guide, we are going to list 12 Attendance Reports that will help you carry out a number of Attendance related tasks and provide you with various options for obtaining Student Attendance data in Bromcom.
For example to access the Official Register Report go to Reports>Attendance>Individual>Attendance Certificate Report
Note: A Word Document containing examples of the data each Report provides are linked below, feel free to download them if you find them helpful. (Don’t forget to check your pop-up blocker).
- How to use Manage Attendance
- How to Access Attendance Analysis Exports
- How to Setup Analysis for Attendance
1. All/Own Attendance Statistics Report – This Report provides a list of individual Students and their % Attendance with a Summary at the bottom.
Reports>Attendance>Weekly>All/Own Attendance Statistics Report
2. AM/PM Attendance Analysis Report – This Report provides an overview of Student AM/PM Marks, displayed in Gender and broken down into Present and Absent Totals.
Reports>Attendance>Summary>AM/PM Attendance Analysis Report
3. AM/PM Attendance Summaries Report – This Report provides Present, Authorised and Unauthorised Percentage by Group, with a Total percentage of each column at the bottom.
Reports>Attendance>Summary>AM/PM Attendance Summaries Report
4. School Summary Report – The School Summary Report provides a detailed breakdown of Student and School data, which includes Attendance data broken down by Group and Absent, Late and Present.
Reports>Administration>School Summary Report
5. Attendance and Punctuality Report – This Report provides Attendance Percentage and the Number of Lates by Group, further broken down in to compulsory and non compulsory Students.
Reports>Attendance>Summary>Attendance and Punctuality Report
6. Attendance Certificate Report – This Report provides a detailed Attendance Certificate within a chosen date range for each Student selected.
Reports>Attendance>Individual>Attendance Certificate Report
7. Attendance History – This Report provides a list of Students and a breakdown of their Attendance for the chosen date range.
8. Attendance Percentage – This Report provides the Attendance Percentage of individual Groups, further broken down by Year Groups.
The default parameters when opening this report are as below;
- Day Start is the start of the academic year, this is an example so the Day Start may be different in your MIS.
- Day End is todays date
- Date for age 5 and Above and Date for Under 16
Click Preview for this example output;
If you change the Report By To Group you can then choose the Groups you wish to report on, in this example System Generated Groups have been chosen and Breakdown by has been changed to None.
This gives the following example output;
9. Register Audit Report – This Report provides you with an Audit of changes made to a Student or Group’s Attendance, identifying the User that made the changes and when.
10. Commented Attendance –This Report provides a list of all Students with Attendance Comments for the chosen date range.
11. Lateness by Student – This Report provides an individual Student profile, which includes all occasions they were Late and by how many minutes.
Reports>Attendance>Attendance Code Analysis>Lateness by Student
12. Blank Registers – This Report provides Blank copies of registers for selected Groups.