Note: All pages below are subject to having relevant Roles and Permissions.
The Absence Alert page is used to add or amend an Absence Alert that will trigger an Alert on the chosen recipients Bromcom page. This function allows the User to send Alerts when a defined Student or group of Students has been marked Present for a session then has Absent or no Marks recorded in following sessions on the same Day.
From the left Menu go to Config > Attendance > Absence Alert.
To create an Alert click on the New button.
Complete the Name and Description as required.
- Select the Students you wish to send Alerts for either by Student, Year Group or Tutor Group
- Select the Alert Type/s you wish to send to recipients. If only Alert is selected then all Users who have downloaded the Alert software will receive an Alert
- Use the Recipients list to select the Role/s you wish to send the Alerts to
- Use the Specific Selection to Find named members of Staff
- Complete the Message (using the Dynamic Fields if required)
You can also amend lists by selecting them and clicking the Edit button.