Note: All pages below are subject to having relevant Roles and Permissions.
From the left Menu go to Reports > Administration > Staff Absence Report.
This will open the Staff Absence Report Parameters page.
If you want to select individual member/s of Staff click the Staff Selection option and type a Name into the Staff Name field and click Find. Alternatively, select the Return All Absences on Staff as on selected absence date for all absences over a given date range. Select the Start Date and End Date then click on the calendar icon to choose dates.
Then select the parameters:
- Order By – Absence Start Date, Staff Name or Absence Code
- Page Break By – None, Staff name, Absence Code
- Include – All Absences or Only Absences Flagged as ‘Notify to Payroll’
- Include Key to Absence Codes – selecting this option will show a Key to the Codes so the User can see what the Codes mean
- Select specific Absence Reasons to report on – will allow you to choose one or more Staff Absence Codes
When finished click Preview to see the report.