Note: All pages below are subject to having relevant Roles and Permissions.
Homework can be configured to be viewed on the Student Portal.
From the left Menu go to Config > Student Portal > Homework.
The Homework Module Settings page will be displayed.
- Enable Homework Module – tick box to display Homework on the Student Portal
- Homework Module Title – select a Title for the Module which will be displayed on Student Portal
- Show Future Homeworks – tick if future dated Homework is to be displayed
- Enable Assessment Links section for Teachers when creating homework tasks – if ticked will enable Staff to link the Homework to Assessment
- Tick the fields you want to display in the Homework Table:
- Marked By
- Show Homework Widget on Dashboard – tick to display a Homework Widget on the Student Portal Dashboard
Note: Homework will already be accessible from the left Menu on the Student Portal, if it has been Enabled. The Widget is an addition to the Dashboard.
- Enable messaging functionality on homework tasks – tick to enable messaging allowing the Student and Teacher to communicate regarding that Homework assignment
When finished, click Save.