Note: All pages below are subject to having relevant Roles and Permissions.
Student Attendance can be configured to be viewed on the Student Portal.
From the left Menu go to Config > Student Portal > Attendance.
This will open the Attendance Module Settings page.
On the Attendance Module Settings page select the options you want and click the Save button.
- Enable Attendance – choose whether it will be Enabled or not, Enabled will display the Widget on the Student Portal
- Attendance Module Title – choose the Title for the module
- Attendance Module Subtitle – choose the Subtitle for the module
- Visible Periods – tick the boxes for the Periods to be displayed
- Overall Attendance Calculations – select either Visible Period (Default) or Statutory (AM/PM Only)
- Visible Period (Default) – this is the Default option and will base all Attendance Calculations on the Periods you have selected to be Visible
- Statutory (AM/PM Only) – this will base the Attendance Calculation on the Statutory AM/PM Registers only
- Exclude Future Marks from Student Portal – when selected any Future Marks will not be displayed
- Exceptions – these can be added where there are Exceptions to the Attendance for example if KS5 Students do not attend Period 5 because it is an independent study session, you would add this as an Exception by clicking the New button and entering the details
Attendance Code Type Settings
The Attendance Code Type Settings section allows you to customise the Attendance Code Types to ensure this is presented clearly for the Users.
- Show Not Taken as Present – any untaken Register Marks will be counted as Present
- Include Late Figures into Present Figure – any Late Marks will be counted as Present
When finished, click Save.