Note: All pages below are subject to having relevant Roles and Permissions.
Set up Online Payment options, enable the use of Instalments and View Bank Accounts.
See also: How to Manage Product Categories.
From the left Menu go to Config > MyChildAtSchool > Online Payments.
Configure Online Payment Settings
- Choose whether it will be Enabled or not. Enabled will display the Widget on the Parent Portal.
- Choose the Title for the module and the Subtitle.
- Enable Dinner Money Collection, for school dinners.
- Use Dinner Module for Balances. IMPORTANT: If you are using Bromcom’s Dinner Module, ensure you select this option BEFORE your parents start making deposits. If you don’t do this, the balance on MCAS will not show any previous deposits made to Bromcom, before this option was ticked.
- Enable PayPoint – for use with PayPoint. Please note that if you wish to enable PayPoint, you also need to contact the Bromcom Helpdesk.
- Enable Offline Purchases – allows for Products to be advertised without online payment required. For example, payment by cheque to the school. You can customise the offline payment message as required.
- Do not allow parents to create negative balances – ticking this option will prevent parents from booking Running Balance Clubs if they have insufficient funds. Parents will be given the option to top up their balance at the time of booking. Clicking on the Information i will display the following explanation: If selected, any purchase for Running Balance Clubs that will create a negative balance will force the parent to make a payment. This will prevent any parent from making a negative balance. Note: Administrators will still be able to create a negative balance.
- Parents can use existing balances to make purchases – ticking this option will allow parents to use existing balances when making a purchase. The balance has to be the same or more than the purchase cost.
Configure Instalment Reminders
This section is for those products with an Instalment. When setting up items in the shop you can select the Instalment option, chose prices, number of Instalments, and the due dates for each Instalment.
If you wish to set up the Instalments and Reminders, tick the relevant Tick boxes and enter the length of time for when Reminders are sent. Customise the reminder message.
This works exactly the same for Overdue Payments.
Bank Accounts in use can also be viewed at the bottom of the page.