Note: All pages below are subject to having relevant Roles and Permissions.
This guide has been created to outline the steps required to Configure your MyChildAtSchool (MCAS) settings to make Parents Evenings visible to Parents.
See also: How to Create a Parents Evening
For a Parents Evening to be displayed in MyChildAtSchool it must be Configured to do so.
To do this from the left Menu go to Config > MyChildAtSchool > Parents Evening.
This will open the Parents Evening Setting page, enter information.
- Enable Parents Evening Module – choose whether it will be Enabled or not, Enabled will display the option in the left Menu on the Parent Portal
Parents Evening Scheduled by:
- Teacher – this will display the available sessions by Teacher Name
- Teacher and Subject – this will display the available sessions by Teacher and Subject
- A Teacher may have multiple Subjects and there will be one session per Teacher covering all the Subjects
- Allow Parent/Teacher Communication – will allow the MCAS User to send a message directly to the Teacher
When complete click Save.