Note: All pages below are subject to having relevant Roles and Permissions.
Notifications enables the MCAS User to contact the school and to Request Changes to the MCAS User details.
From the left Menu go to Config > MyChildAtSchool > Notification Settings.
Tick the relevant tick boxes.
- Give Parents the option to contact the school through MCAS Admin will display the Contact School option on the MCAS. This shows the school contact details and the option to send a direct message to the Admin, which can be viewed via the Overview pag
- Send e-mail notification for received messages – creates an email to the school rather than via the Admin Module
- Automatically add inbound messages linked to students to the student communications log – will add the inbound messages to the Student Communication Log
- Outbound MCAS messages linked to students will be added to the student communications log (can be changed when sending each message) – will add the outbound messages to the Student Communication Log
Notification of requested changes to contact and students:
- Process via MCAS Admin – will allow any changes to be processed via the MCAS Admin Requested Changes option; or
- Send via MIS configured mail server – will allow any changes to be processed by e-mail.
Click the Save button when finished.