Note: All pages below are subject to having relevant Roles and Permissions.
From the left Menu go to Config > MyChildAtSchool > Notification Settings.
Notifications enables the MCAS User to contact the school and to Request Changes to the MCAS User details.
Tick the relevant boxes.
- Give Parents the option to contact the school through MCAS Admin – will display the Contact School option on the MCAS.
- This shows the school contact details and the option to send a direct message to the Admin, which can be viewed via the Overview page
- Send e-mail notification for received messages – creates an e-mail to the school rather than via the Admin Module
- Automatically add inbound messages linked to students to the student communications log – will add the inbound messages to the Student Communication Log
- Outbound MCAS messages linked to students will be added to the student communications log (can be changed when sending each message) – will add the outbound messages to the Student Communication Log
Notification of requested changes to contact and students:
- Process via MCAS Admin – will allow any changes to be processed via the MCAS Admin Requested Changes option
- Send via MIS configured mail server – will allow any changes to be processed by e-mail
Click the Save button when finished.