Note: All pages below are subject to having relevant Roles and Permissions.
See also: How to Create an On Report Card
From the left Menu go to Config > MyChildAtSchool > On Report.
This will open the On Report Settings page, select the options you want and click the Save button.
- Enable On Report Module– choose whether it will be Enabled or not, Enabled will display the Widget on MCAS
- On Report Module Title – choose the Title for the module
- Show Only Live On Report Entries – if selected will display Live On Report Entries
- Widget Text When Live On Report Exists – enter the text to display when there are Live On Report Entries
- Widget Text When Past On Report Exists – enter the text to display when there have been Past On Report Entries
- Widget Text When No On Report Exists – enter the text to display when there are No On Report Entries
Select which information will be visible on MCAS, the Display Names can be changed, click Save when finished.