Note: All pages below are subject to having relevant Roles and Permissions.
From the left Menu go to Config > MyChildAtSchool > Attendance.
This will open the Attendance Module Settings page.
On the Attendance Module Settings section select the options you want and click the Save button.
- Enable Attendance Module – choose whether it will be Enabled or not, Enabled will display the Widget on MCAS
- Attendance Module Title – choose the Title for the module
- Attendance Module Subtitle – choose the Subtitle for the module
- Visible Periods – tick the boxes for the Periods to be displayed
- Attendance Calculations – select either Visible Period (Default) or Statutory (AM/PM Only)
- Visible Period (Default) – this is the Default option and will base all Attendance Calculations on the Periods you have selected to be Visible
- Statutory (AM/PM Only) – this will base the Attendance Calculation on the Statutory AM/PM Registers only
- Hide Period Times for – will Hide the Periods Times for the selection option
- Exclude Future Marks from MCAS – when selected any Future Marks will not be displayed
- Exceptions – these can be added where there are Exceptions to the Attendance for example if KS5 Students do not attend Period 5 because it is an independent study session, you would add this as an Exception by clicking the New button and entering the details
Attendance Code Settings
The Attendance Code Type Settings section allows you to customise the Attendance Code Types to ensure this is presented clearly for the Users.
- Show Not Taken as Present – any untaken Register Marks will be counted as Present
- Include Late Figures into Present Figure – any Late Marks will be counted as Present
- Show Cancelled Mark Descriptions – will show any Cancelled Mark Descriptions
When finished, click Save.