Note: All pages below are subject to having relevant Roles and Permissions.
The Configuration area is where all the Widgets and Menu options are setup for the Parent Portal view of MCAS.
To do this from the left Menu go to Config > MyChildAtSchool > Class List.
This will open the Class List Settings page.
- Enable Class List Panel – choose whether it will be Enabled or not, Enabled will display the Widget on the Parent Portal
- Class List Title – choose the Title for the module
- Class List Module Subtitle – choose the Subtitle for the module
- Display YTD % for each Class – select whether the Attendance for the Class is visible and the Colours to be displayed
- Display Teacher e-mail address if available – select whether Teacher e-mail addresses will be visible
- Allow parent to send a message to a teacher directly – select to allow a User to be able to contact the Teacher directly
- If the Teacher e-mail address is not visible and the option to send messages directly to a Teacher is, the Messages will go directly into the Teachers Messages in Bromcom
- Allow parent to view staff photos – will display the image of the Staff member as stored in the MIS
When finished click on the Save button.