Note: All pages below are subject to having relevant Roles and Permissions.
Important Documents can be used to make important files available to MCAS users.
From the left Menu go to Modules > MyChildAtSchool > Configuration > Important Documents.
This will open the Important Documents Settings page, enter your Settings.
- Enable Important Documents Module – choose whether it will be Enabled or not, Enabled will display the Widget on the Parent Portal
- Important Documents Module Title – choose the Title for the module
- Important Documents Module Subtitle – choose the Subtitle for the module
- Displayed Information – select the Fields to be Displayed and the Displayed Name
- No Data Existing Message – enter a message to be displayed when there are no Important Documents to be displayed
Documents can be added by clicking on the Add New Important Document button.
This will open the Important Document Maintenance pop-up, enter the details for the Document.
- Document Title – is the Name of the Document to be displayed
- Document Description – is a Description of what the Document is about
- Group Type – will be Department, Faculty, Report Group, Subject, Teaching Class, Tutor Group or Year Group on Roll
- Group – is a dropdown list dependent on the Group Type selected
- Available From and To – is the Date Range which the Document will be visible for MCAS Users
- Attachment – is the Document to be displayed
When you’re finished, click Save, the Document will now be displayed in the table.
Click on the row for the Document to Edit, to Delete click on the Minus icon to the left of the row, you will be asked to Confirm this.