Note: All pages below are subject to having relevant Roles and Permissions.
Behaviour Outcomes are User Defined Fields of Text that outline a specific Outcome for a Behaviour Event. For example, a Teacher enters an Event of Student using a mobile phone in the classroom, the Outcome was that the Teacher Confiscated the mobile phone. Behaviour Outcomes are used throughout various areas of the Behaviour module, most notably in the Event Entry area.
From the left Menu go to Config > Behaviour > Outcomes.
To create a New Outcome click New.
Complete the information:
- Name – this can be up to 10 characters in length (no spaces)
- Description (if required) – this can be up to 80 characters in length
- Detention Type (if required) – select from the drop down list
- Admin Use Only – select if you would like for this Outcome to be exclusive to System Administrators and not available on the Teacher Behaviour Register
- Start Date – date the Outcome will start from
- End Date – add a Date if you want the Outcome to expire after a certain Date
- Associated Behaviour Events – select from the list using the Shift or Ctrl+Shift buttons to select multiple Events
When you’re done, click Create. The Outcome will now be visible when adding an Event to a Student Record.