Use this guide to configure various Administration Defaults
Access: The minimum permissions required to access Administration Defaults is found in the Administration Module of Config>Setup>Roles & Permissions
Go to Config>Admin>Administration Defaults
Use the dropdown choices and tick/untick as required to configure the Administration Defaults.
- Lawful Basis for Data Processing – choose Consent, Contract, Legal Obligation, Legitimate Interest, Public Task or Vital Interest see DfE Personal Information Charter
- FSM Review Cycle – choose 3,6 or 12 months
- Locality – free text
- Town – free text
- Administration Area – free text
- Regional Pay Spine applied to Staff Pay and tick to allow multiple regions in Scale Point Groups
- Language List Type – choose Short or Long List, this field is visible as a drop down choice in the Student and Staff Profile>Ethnicity and Religion>Language
- Contact selection auto complete detail – this is no longer in use
The columns in the right hand panel are a simple Yes or No.
Once you are happy with your choices click Save