Note: All pages shown below are subject to having relevant Roles & Permissions.
In this guide, you will be shown how to add an FSM (Free School Meal) Eligibility record to a Student to show that they are eligible for or in receipt of Free School Meals.
There are different types of FSM Eligibility such as Deprivation Pupil, Pupil Premium and Service Child. You must know which type applies to your Students.
Note: This guide is designed to show you where to enter this information on Bromcom and not how to enter it.
To begin, you will need to go to the Students List page.
From there, select a Student of your choice and press View.
This will open the Student’s Record.
By default, it will open on the Profile Tab of the Student’s Record.
For adding FSM Eligibility this is where you want to be.
You can either scroll down or use the Panel Selector highlighted below, to show the Meal & Transport Panel.
Using either method, you will see the Meal & Transport Panel.
Press the + in the top right corner, this will allow you to choose from four Meal & Transport options.
Select Free School Meals.
An additional window will then pop out.
While on the Free School Meals tab, use Click to Add New FSM Eligibility.
You then need to enter the following information, keeping in mind that fields with * next to them are mandatory;
- Start Date* – This is the Date when the Student became eligible for FSM.
- End Date – This is the Date when the Student stopped receiving/being eligible for FSM.
- Review Date* – This is the Date when the Student’s FSM Eligibility is set to be reviewed.
- Evidence Provided – This is the Evidence that you have been provided with confirming the Student’s FSM Eligibility.
- Taken – This tick box is for you to mark whether the Student actually takes/uses the FSM that they are eligible for.
Once you have entered the information, press Save.
The FSM Eligibility will now be stored and visible concluding the process.