Note: All pages below are subject to having relevant Roles and Permissions.
How to Create or Edit User Defined Flags that will appear on Student Records and Registers.
- Create customised Flags on the Student Record and Registers
From the left Menu select Config > Administration > User Defined Flags
From the User Defined Flags page click on the New button, this will open a new page to the right.
The new User Defined Flag can now be created from this page.
•A User Defined Flag is assigned to a Type or Flag with is either a:
- Data Field – for example Pupil Premium, SEND, EAL etc
- UDF (User Defined Field) – see Creating a User Defined Field
- Group – any Group within the MIS including Reporting Groups (see Create a Report Group) (page under construction)
- Name – enter a Name for the Flag
- Description – enter a Description
- Flag – select a Flag symbol and a colour
- Tooltip Text – enter what will be seen when you hover over the Flag, so make this as descriptive as possible