Note: All pages below are subject to having the relevant Roles and Permissions.
This functionality is used to how to Request, View and Amend the Status to Leave Requests
See also: How To Record Staff Absences
Making a Leave Request
To make a Leave Request from the left Menu go to Staff, select the member of Staff and click View.
From the Staff Record click on the Absences & Leave Request tab.
Scroll down to see the Leave Requests section and click on the + icon top right to add a Leave Request.
This will open the Add/Edit Leave Request pop-up.
- Leave Type – Is selected from the dropdown list. Leave Types can be created in Config>Administration>Lookup Tables>Leave Request Types
- Start Date & End Date – Are the Dates for the Leave Request
- Number of Days – Is the Number of Days the Leave Request is for
- Status – Is the approval given by the Managing member of Staff, this could be Pending, Rejected or Approved
- Managed By – Is the Member of Staff Managing the Leave Requests
- Managed Date – is the Date the Leave Request was dealt with
Once completed click the Save button and the Request will be added to the Leave Requests grid.
Click on a Request Type and the Dustbin icon to Remove Requested Leave, there will be a Warning Message select Cancel or Proceed.
Authorising Leave Requests
To Authorise a Leave Request go to Staff > select the Staff Member > View
Once in the Staff Profile select Absences & Leave Requests from the left and double click on the Requested Leave to open the pop-up box.
Change the Status to Approved or Rejected, check the Managed By and Managed Date is correct and click Save.
Leave Types can be added or edited under Config > Administration > Lookup Tables > Leave Request Types. See How to Edit Lookup Tables