Use this guide to resolve School Census Query 1750Q
- Where number of PupilsOnRoll is greater than or equal to 25:
Number of PupilsOnRoll with an <FSMperiod> node present divided by number of PupilsOnRoll is greater than 45%
- Please check: Percentage of pupils with periods of free school meal eligibility is high (greater than 45%)
- The percentage of on roll Students who are FSM is greater than 45%. To check the Students who are FSM go Reports>Census> Free School Meals Report.
- See How to add FSM Eligibility to a Student Record
- Bromcom is unable to advise schools which Students should be recorded as Free School Meals. See here for DfE guidance on Free School Meals Eligibility
- If you do have more than 45% Free School Meal Students then a return level note is required
- For further guidance on Bromcom Census see here
THE EXAMPLES AND SCREENSHOTS IN THIS GUIDE ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY
To check which Students are marked as FSM (Free School Meals) go to Reports>Census>Free School Meals Report
Year and Return should default to the current Census and you need to have generated a Return in order to report on FSM.
Click on the Return you wish to report on, there will be more than one row if you’ve generated more than one Return.
Then click Go and then Preview.
Below is an example of a Free School Meal Report, you can click on the download or print icons if required.
Alternatively, click Export at the top of the screen with the option to email the report to another member of staff for checking.
IMPORTANT in order for the resolved error/query to be removed from the list of errors/queries you would need to generate a new Census return and remember to use save & validate for the errors/queries to update/clear.