This page contains guidance for the import of Examination results files in August
- For JCQ regulations on the publication of Examination results see here.
- For Pearson guidance on receiving BTEC Results files by EDI ( Electronic Data Interchange) see here.
- For guidance on checking if you have the correct WJEC Basedata see here.
- For guidance on importing Cambridge Technical overall qualification results see here
For schools who have A2C already linked to SIMS and want to link to Bromcom as well please note advise is this is not recommended as this could potentially cause problems with files submissions and receipt.
Access: The minimum permissions required to access Examinations is found in the Examination Module of Config>Setup>Roles & Permissions.
Restricted release of results to centres only;
- Wednesday 16 August 2023: GCE AS and A-level, FSMQ, Extended Project, Level 3 Vocational and Technical qualifications
- Wednesday 23 August 2023: GCSE, ELC, Foundation and Higher Projects
Level 1 and Level 2 Vocational and
Release of results to candidates;
- 8:00am Thursday 17 August 2023: GCE AS and A-level, FSMQ, Extended Project, Level 3 Vocational and Technical qualifications
- 8:00am Thursday 24 August 2023: GCSE, ELC, Foundation and Higher Projects, Level 1 and Level 2 Vocational and Technical qualifications
Bromcom Support Desk will be open from 7am on the above four dates, see Bromcom Support Desk Guide for guidance on contacting Support
Read the Exams Results Guide
Other Helpful Guides
- Exam Results FAQ
- How to View, Edit and Add Exam Results
- How to Add Non EDI Exam Results
- How to Export Exam Results
- A2C Exchange Guide
- How to Send Candidate Results Reports by Email
- How to Report on Student Email Priority using a Matrix Report